Thursday 18 November 2004

Stitching Blogger's QOTW: Distractions

Do you find that having another distraction (music, movies, people to talk to) while stitching helps you make progress or make mistakes?

I have to have something on in the background whilst I stitch, preferably a movie. My DVD collection continues to grow and its nice to put on something I've watched several times before, so I don't have to keep looking up! I can just look up for my favourite parts ;o))) Alternatively its nice to have some relaxing music on in the background. I couldn't stitch & chat - I would find it too distracting! Although I do have girlie days with my best friend where we put on some movies, stitch & chat.... I don't ever get as much done as I'd like to though.

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

I've bought dvd's with the particular intent of "watching" them while I stitch! I keep an eye out for older movies that I like that you can buy quite cheaply. It's almost comforting to know that you have a few movies you can rely on as stitching "noise" when there's nothing on tv.