Wednesday 12 July 2006

Pirates 2... twice!

Well, I went to see Pirates on Saturday evening as planned & loved it!! There were so many laugh out loud moments & Johnny Depp was excellent (as usual). Anyway, I loved it so much I went to see it again this afternoon, this time with my nephew. I managed to see the first film 3 times at the cinema with different people, so am going for my own personal record with this one!! Another 2 people want to see it with me, so looks like I might manage it ;o)))))

I'm back to work this week, after having Wimbledon fortnight off so my stitching time has gone back to being limited again. The thing I loved about doing shiftwork on my last job was all the free time I had to stitch & then being able to stitch at work (whilst working on the switchboard) during evening, night & weekend shifts! Therefore, my stitching time is very precious to me, so I like to make the most of it.

My best friend is coming down from Yorkshire at the end of this week - yay! I'm going to pop in & see her on Friday for a while (she's staying at her parents house which is near to my Dad's) after I've seen Dad & then she's going to come over & spend the day with me hopefully next Thursday. It'll be great to see her - I really can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're going to have a "yappy" time with your best friend! Have a great time!

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling loads better, hopew you dad is ok.

Wow you have been busy with stitching. I haven't touched My HEAD for a while, the blues are very monotonous sometimes lol. I am currently working on Mighty Samurai.

Have a great time with your friend hun.

I wanted to Watch Pirates, but hubby is not keen so will have to go on my own one day lol. Instead we saw X-Men 3 and we had the whole place to ourselves.

Hugs xxxxxx