Sunday 21 October 2007

Snow Princess top row finished!

Yes, at long last, here is the entire top row of Snow Princess & the Polar Bear:

It's taken me 2.5 years to stitch 7 pages so far and I'm very excited about my achievement! I have now completed 32,000 stitches which is around 25% of the 127,200 stitches in total. I have moved down to page 14 and will stitch page 13 after that, which has the polar bear's face on. I can't wait to get to that part!! I have a small commissioned project I need to complete before I stitch anymore on this, so I'll have a break from my blues.

Thanks to all for your birthday wishes. I had a lovely day with my family, despite the weather being very wet indeed.

College workload is growing larger by the week, so I probably won't get a great deal of stitching or blogging time in for a while. I do try and read a few blogs when I get time though! I really do need around 36 hours a day most of the time.....

9 comments:

cathymk said...

Congratulations!! It looks absolutely amazing.

Faith Ann said...

Wow...gorgeous!

It sounds like you're definitely keeping busy! Good luck keeping up with your courses and hopefully you'll be able to find a little time for stitching too :)

Christine said...

It's so beautiful !!!

Sharon said...

She is looking fabulous-the colors are so prety.

Sally said...

She is looking fantastic! I do love this one.

Name: Vicki said...

You have made impressive progress! She is beautiful! Have fun!+

Kathy said...

Oh WOW Sam, it's stunning, well done hun. I am still onlyn half way down page 1 after 2 yrs lol. Must get my act together soon I would love to have the top section finished soon, buyt I can see it taking me another year lol.

Hugs xxxxx

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

congrats on your progress!! It looks gorgeous so far. I have several BAP's and I haven't finished a single page yet LOL So you're way ahead of me.

Barb said...

She's looking great. It's going to be beautiful when done. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your progress on it.