Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

I'd just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope it's filled with lots of lovely surprises and stitchy treats :o)

I am spending Christmas with my Dad. Unfortunately he has to have dialysis today, so I'll be busy cooking at home and waiting for him to get back so we can tuck into our Christmas dinner. He's been very sweet and has bought me a laptop for Christmas, so I'm very excited about that (as you can imagine!). It's also his 75th birthday on the 28th, so we're busy arranging a surprise family gathering for him, which he really hasn't got a clue about! I can't wait to see his face ;o)

I'll be offline whilst I'm at my Dad's, but will be back and signing on with my new laptop and hopefully a couple of stitching pics once I'm home again. Have a very Happy Christmas everybody!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Sam. Have a great one and hope your dad has a good one too. That sucks having to have dialysis today and really feel for him as thought it was bad enough going tomorrow.

Take care and enjoy your lovely new laptop.

Karin said...

Merry Christmas and hope your dad has a great day - love the floss toss you did for Taj - look forward to progress.

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sam! Wishing you and your family the best for the upcoming year.

Kathy said...

Hi Sam

Hope you had a great time. Have a great New year, looking forward to stitching Taj with you. I have ordered my beads and threads from Cindy at ECC so as soon as it arrives I will get cracking.

Hugs xxxxxxx