Sunday 26 December 2004

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a bit late, but I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas indeed and lots of health, happiness and good stitchy things for 2005. I had a nice Christmas day, although I was working. I received lots of lovely gifts, including a digital camera, so at long last (when I figure out how to connect it to my PC...) I will be able to share decent photos of my work! I got alot of DVDs I'd requested and some I hadn't (!), I also had a ltd edition Harry Potter 3 art portfolio which was a surprise from my best friend. Stitchy things wise I had a beautiful hand made needlecase from Gill (thank you!) in lovely Autumnal colours - very me. I will add a picture to my Webshots later so you can see. Gill was very kind & also sent me The Silver Lining's Lavender Lilacs chart which was on my wish list. I also had a nice package from a secret stitching santa which had 3 skeins of Six Strand Sweets in really pretty colours and 2 lovely 9x12 pieces of Polstitches hand dyed fabric. I feel so lucky!!!

I'm off to work again soon - working 3 till 10 today but tomorrow I actually get a proper day off so will be playing with my new camera ;o)

Anyway, here's to a fab stitchy 2005 for everyone & to lots more blogging too!!!

No comments: